Tuesday, May 15, 2012

COMIC BOOK LOGIC

I have seen the new Avengers movie and I started to ask some questions.  Yes, I know it's a comic book story.  Yes, I know that comic book stories isn't realistic.  However, if S.H.I.E.L.D. is a government agency that regulates colorful action costume super-suit wearing super-heroes, then what branch does S.H.I.E.L.D. operate under?  Is S.H.I.E.L.D. operate under the CIA, the FBI, Homeland Security, the Secret Service Agency, the Army, the Navy, the Air Force or the Marines?  Or perhaps S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't part of the United States Government at all, but rather is a branch of the United Nations.  Just saying that S.H.I.E.L.D. is a government agency isn't enough if you don't know what branch of the government ultimately gets to decide if S.H.I.E.L.D. is following the right course of action.  To be more exact, do you want United States Government taxpayer money to go to finance a government operated covert operation espionage team filled only with colorful action costume super-suit wearing super-heroes who smash apart entire blocks of real estate in the most obvious conspicuous manner.  And this obvious conspicuous manner calls attention to the fact that an army of mostly male government agents are dressed up in women's exercise attire while fighting mostly male evil Communism or Middle Eastern Terrorism agents who are also dressed up in women's exercise attire.
























While I'm thinking about comic book colorful action costume super-suit wearing super-hero teams, here are some photos of the sexually seductive television and film actress Aimee Teegarden.

No comments: