Friday, May 25, 2012

GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES

And so I got a fourth flat tire on my bicycle within the span of only two weeks.  That's way too many flat tires for this to be a coincidence.  Of course, I could be getting paranoid.  Is there something wrong with the front wheel that's causing so many flat tires?  Whatever the case, bike riding is starting to get too expensive for me to utilize.  What use is a bike if it's always getting repaired.  It's so easy to get paranoid since there's way too many flat tires on my bike.  Was I going about the wrong ritual?  Was I hanging out in the wrong places?  Was I engaging in the wrong behavior?  Was I watching to wrong television show?  I shouldn't get paranoid nor should I constantly live in fear.  Whatever is wrong with the front wheel of my bike needs to be resolved.  I'm only earning unemployment compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services.  I don't know how long unemployment compensation will last, but I can't afford to spend all of it on bike repairs.  This constant flat tire problem needs to be resolved right now and this instant.
As I try to figure out why I'm getting so many flat tires on my bike, here are some photos of rock star and member of the rock band the Go Go's, Charlotte Caffey.




































Charlotte Caffey and Belinda Carlisle.

No comments: