Monday, May 7, 2012

LATE AT NIGHT

And so ends another day.  And after some rest, another day will start for me.  And for me, another day offers a chance to go hunting for employment.  For me, happiness and satisfaction is the chance to earn money through honest employment.  For me, happiness is the chance to pay off my financial debts.  And here we are.  The clock continues to tick away.  The clock ticks closer to the future.  It would be nice if the present is frozen in mid-motion, but I guess life doesn't work like that.  We continue to evolve whether we like it or not.  And if a person lives their life properly, then they get to evolve into a better person.  That's what I hope to be.  I hope to evolve into a better person.  I would like to be able to look at my face in the mirror and say with satisfaction that I've done good today.  And so tomorow I shall fill out more job application forms.  I never nitpick where I should fill out a job application to.  Anything with a help wanted sign is good enough for me.  And with luck, I shall be employed again.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.  The Great Recession will someday end and be replaced by economic prosperity once again.
And as I type out this sentence, here is a photo of Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Brooklyn Decker, Anna Kendrick and Elizabeth Banks.
And here are some more photos of Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Brooklyn Decker, Anna Kendrick and Elizabeth Banks.



Cameron Diaz and Elizbeth Banks
Cameron Diaz
Elizabeth Banks
Anna Kendrick
Brooklyn Decker
Jennifer Lopez

Melissa Joan Hart
Whitney Port (From the MTV series The Hills)
Fiona Hughes (From the daytime soap opera General Hospital)
Alison Sudol aka A Fine Frenzy

No comments: