Monday, May 7, 2012

MY LIFE IN CLEVELAND, OHIO SO FAR

It isn't easy for anybody to predict the future.  You can charge through your life with a detailed plan as to what will happen on what day, month and year only to have everything fall apart at the last second by an unexpected complication.  Still, even with the unpredictability of my existance, I continue to fill out job application forms.  The only guarantee that I can rely upon is that I still need to be employed.  The only guarantee that I can rely upon is that I need to repay my United States Government college tuition loans.  Hiding from the world won't repay my college tuition loans.  I still believe that trying (and failing despite getting a 3.0) to get a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is a good idea.  Yeah, I know what you're thinking.  How can I find employment in business administration when most corporations is gutting middle management.  I didn't say that job hunting will be easier with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.  However, it will be nice to apply for a job for something other than minimum wage employment.  Don't get me wrong.  I will work minimum wage with enthusiasm if it's the only way to earn a living.  Still, it won't stop me from trying to reach a tiny bit higher above the horizon if such an opportunity is available.  Right now, I'm putting my college studies on hold while I struggle to repay my United States Government college tuition loans for attending (and failing to graduate despite getting 3.0 grade point average) Franklin University.  As part of those plans, I need to find permenent minimum wage employment.
As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of film actress, television actress and rock star Hilary Duff and her older sister film and television actress Haylie Duff.





































Here are some more photos of Hilary Duff.










































No comments: