Monday, May 21, 2012

MY LIFE SO FAR

I could tell you that I'm unemployed because it's the truth.  I could tell you that riding a bicycle is my only form of transportation because that's the truth.  I could tell you that a flat bicycle tire makes my life much more difficult because that's the truth.  I could tell you that I don't own a car because I can't afford my driving ability because that's the truth.  I could tell you that frequently getting flat bike tires isn't going to encourage me to purchase a car because if I can't ride a bike without it getting damaged, how can I operate a more expensive to repair car without it also getting damaged.  I could tell you that my life is going backwards instead of forward because that's the truth.  I was forced to move out of my own private apartment and back into my Mom's house because it's hard for me to find employment that lasts longer than between four hours (KFC) to four days (Earthbound Trading Company).  I was hoping for employment that lasts between two years to eight years instead.  I have to repay my United States Government College tuition loans for attending, but failing to graduate Franklin University.  Gentle Reader, I'm telling you the truth about my life.  I wish I had better news to share with you.  Perhaps if I keep filling out job application forms, my life will turn around and I'll find employment again.









































































As I fill out more job application forms, here are some photos of rock star Christina Perri.

No comments: