Wednesday, May 23, 2012

THE REINVENTION OF THE PERSON THAT IS ME

And so if I had to choose between having bad habits and being unemployed or having no bad habits and being employed, then the solution is obviously clear.  I will chose to have no bad habits and being employed.  You see, future employers are reading this Internet blog right now.  And if a future employer doesn't like what I'm talking about, then I officially had myself blacklisted from ever being employed by that person forever.  I don't want that to happen.  Since every single future employer will be reading this Internet blog in detail, there must be extra careful attention to how I'm depicting myself.  Since every single future employer will be reading this Internet blog in detail, I must work harder than ever to make myself socially appropriate.  Socially appropriate people always find employment.  The Internet can be a wonderful tool for social interaction.  However, the Internet can also result in your doom if the Internet is used irresponsibly.  There is no second chances to make a good impression if the first impression is negative.  So it's always important to make sure that the first impression must always be positive 100%.
As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of rock star Kathy Valentine. Kathy Valentine used to be a member of the rock band the Go Gos.














































Here is a photo of Kathryn "Kathy" Valentine and Charlotte Irene Caffey.   Both women used to be members of the Go Gos before they broke up.

Below are member s of Kathy Valentine's new rock group The Blue Bonnets.  From left to right is Kathy Valentine, Dominique Davalos, Eve Monsees and Kristi McInnis.
Here are some more photos of Kathy Valentine's new rock group the Blue Bonnets.
























No comments: