Tuesday, May 22, 2012

UNPREDICTABLE

My life is very unpredictable.  The only certainty in my life is uncertainty.  I never thought I'd be getting three flat tires in a row within the span of a week and a half.  I thought I'd be employed by now with the United States Government college tuition loans almost paid in full by now.  I thought I'd be on the fast track to getting my own personal apartment relaunched by now.  Yes, I have ideas about the prime candidates for apartment living I'd like to move into.  However, such research is pointless without employment.  I don't want to end up homeless and destitute.  So I struggle against the dark dismal fate of homeless vagrancy by eliminating bad habits that might scare off potential employers.  Right now, the need to be employed is much more important than the need to keep and maintain bad habits.  If there's one thing I've learned in the twelve years I maintained my own personal apartment at Lexington Park Apartments (A one bedroom apartment from 1997 to 2006, a two bedroom apartment from 2006 to March 2009), it's when to let go of bad habits when the need to have a roof over your head, food in the stomach, all the bills paid in full and enough employment salary to pay it all with is much more crucial and important.  Some people are wealthy enough to continue having bad habits without consequences.  I'm not among those particular individuals.



























As I continue to fill out another job application form, here are some photos of rock star Christina Perri---One of the cutest and sexiest women alive.

No comments: