Tuesday, June 26, 2012

FAINTING SPELLS

If I ever suffer from fainting spells, oh please let it be film actress Jennifer Lawrence who checks to see if I'm feeling alright.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm not planning to have a fainting spell anytime soon.  I'm not of the psychological or physical disposition to faint without warning in front of one of the sexiest film actresses in Hollywood.  However, there was somebody who was so impressed by the sight of Jennifer Lawrence that the person fainted in front of the Hunger Games actress.  Not to worry folks.  The person who fainted in front of Jennifer Lawrence is in good health and survived the brief health emergency scare.  And with that in mind, happy ending has been provided for all.  The person who fainted in front of Jennifer Lawrence was nursed back to health by one of the sexiest and greatest film actresses of all time.  Jennifer Lawrence got to help a person in distress in that person's moment of greatest need.  I always enjoyed a happy ending. 



No comments: