Sunday, June 17, 2012

FATHER'S DAY

Well today is Father's Day.  Normally, I'd be celebrating Father's Day except my Dad divorced my Mom and married Step-Mom Marnie instead.  And now Dad is a medical doctor living in Sacramento, California with Step-Mom Marnie.  I'm living in Cleveland, Ohio and currently unemployed.  My Mom was married to a second spouse, but that ended in divorce after roughly four years.  I won't mention the name of my Mom's second spouse because that person never wants to be mentioned in my Internet blogs because my Internet blogs is such an embarrassment to him.  I sent my Biologic Dad a Father's Day card.  My sister Dani sent a Father's Day card and a can of nuts as a Father's Day gift.  I'm not sure if my sister Heather mailed a Father's Day card because I don't know her phone number or address after her latest nervous breakdown.  It's Sunday morning.  I'm typing on the Internet.  Soon, I'll be eating breakfast.  It's the start of a new day.  I'm hoping that next week will be the day that I find employment.  We'll see if that turns out to be true.
Here is a photo of British Royal Family member Duchess Catherine of Cambridge (aka Kate Middleton)
Here is a photo of country music star Carrie Underwood
Here is a photo of film actress Emma Stone
Here are some photos of film actress Emma Thompson


Here are some photos of car racing athlete Danica Patrick.

Here are some photos of Stacy Ann Ferguson  (aka Fergie).  Fergie is an actress and member of the rock group the Black Eye Peas.


No comments: