Tuesday, June 19, 2012

OUTER SPACE

If I could pick a planet, aside from Earth, to live on, then which would it be.  I'm not sure.  It's kind of sad that Earth is the only planet that's actually capable of supporting life.  There are eight (Or seven.  The jury is still out on Pluto) other planets that's big enough to solve Earth's overpopulation program.  The worse thing, is that Mercury, Venus, the Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Pluto is so royally screwed up, that it would cost too much money to fix them up (And we don't have the technology available to do so).  I can try to make suggestions on how to fix up other planets so that humans could live on them.  However, without an actual degree in science, I'm not sure how reliable my information is going to be.  Honestly, the planet Uranus is going to need a better name. 















While I'm lost in thought about other planets in the Solar System, here are some photos of film actress Mena Suvari.

No comments: