Monday, June 4, 2012

THE RESPONSIBILITY IS MINE TO IMPROVE MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER

The entire first half of 2012 has gone by without employment.  Yes, I'm worried.  Being worried about going for the entire first half of 2012 without employment isn't self destructive.  Going for the entire first half of 2012 without employment without emotion or concern is self destructive.  However, I'm not going to just sit there and feel sorry for myself.  I'll keep filling out job application forms until I find employment.  I'll breath through whatever is preventing me from being employed so I can stop going backwards instead of forward.  For me, going forward involves being employed, repaying my United States Government college tuition loans for attending, but failing to graduate (Despite 3.0 grade point average for all my classes) Franklin University, rebuilding my saving account balance and getting my own private apartment restored.  If there are any personality traits that's preventing me from being employed, then such personality traits will be discontinued to ensure employment at the first available opportunity.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.  I need confidence in myself.  I'm a worthy person and I have the right to be employed.
As I fill out another job application form, here is a photo of Sheryl Crow and Miranda Lambert.
Here is a photo of Miranda Lambert, Loretta Lynn, Sissy Spacek and Sheryl Crow
Here is a photo of Sheryl Crow and Gwen Stefani.
Here is a photo of Sheryl Crow and Dorthy Hamill
Here is a photo of Mary J Blige, Shea Seger, Pat Benatar, Sheryl Crow, Emmylou Harris, Natalie Maines and an Unknown Chick.
Here is a photo of Jennifer Nettles and Sheryl Crow
Here are some more photos of Sheryl Crow.













































 

No comments: