Friday, June 1, 2012

TYPING ON THE COMPUTER

I should be going to bed.  I will be going to bed after I type out this internet blog.  It's so easy to get addicted to the Internet.  However, I should always be careful about what I write on the Internet.  If there's a future employer reading this Internet blog, I would like to make the best possible impression.  Gentle Reader, since today is the first day of June 2012, the year 2012 is halfway finished.  I wasn't employed by minimum wage employment for the entire first half of 2012.  I'm hoping to be employed sometime in the second half of 2012.  Gentle Reader, it would wound me if it were my Internet blog that's been contributing to being unemployed for the entire first half of 2012.  If there are future employers reading this Internet blog to make sure I'm socially acceptable and recrutable, allow me to put your fears at ease.  My biggest goal for employment is to work as part of a team to provide the best in customer service.  My biggest goal for employment is to provide fast and efficient service.  Nobody will be more loyal to the corporate environment than me.  And now that I got that reassurance offered to future employers who are reading this Internet blog, hopefully, offers for job interviews will cause the telephone to ring off the hook.  Any minute now the telephone will ring.  Please telephone, ring.  I can't afford to be particular anymore.  I'll even work in a sewer treatment plant if it will get me back on the work force.



















































































As I ponder what it will take to offer a job application form at a sewer treatment plant, here are some photos of British film actress Emma Watson.

No comments: