Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TYPING

And so I'm beating the heat by drinking lots of liquids.  Honestly, which would be much better?  Going job hunting when it's snowing like crazy or going job hunting when it's ninety degrees outside.  Yes, snow is confirmation that the planet Earth isn't dying from global warming.  However, ninety degree tempreture only requires sunblock and light clothing.  And even though hot weather is only three months long and cold weather is nine months long, the three months of tropical weather is a welcome break from normality for us citizens of the delightful city of Cleveland, Ohio.  I'm hoping the tropical feeling warm weather will get potential employers in an happy and optimistic mood and hire me as soon as possible.  I've gone for half of 2012 without working a second of minimum wage labor.  That's six months of unemployment.  That's far too long to be out of work.  Whatever the reason that's preventing me from being employed is minimal.  I'm flexible and I'm able to correct whatever his holding back potential employers from hiring.  All I need is a chance to prove my worth.  Until that happy day comes, I'll keep filling out job application forms.
As I fill out another job application form, here is some photos of Alicia Witt on the set of Raging Bull II.  No, Robert De Niro doesn't star as Jake LaMotta (William Forsythe has taken over that role).  Nor is Martin Scorsese writing or directing it (Rustam Branaman and Martin Guigui has written the sequel and Martin Guigui is directing it).  I doubt that Raging Bull is filmed in black and white photography like the first installment is.  Alicia Witt normally red hair is covered by a wig.

Here are some more photos of Alicia Witt.







































No comments: