Monday, June 4, 2012

WITHOUT THE MORNING PAPER IN THE MORNING

Normally, I'd be checking the weather report in the morning newspaper.  Then I would check the comics section of the Cleveland Plains Dealer.  Then I'd read the first section and the metro section.  No efforts is made to read the sports section unless it involves women athletics.  I'm more interesting in watching women engaged in athletics.  Anyway, I'd be checking the weather section of the newspaper.  However, since my Mom reduced the Cleveland Plains Dealer delivery from all seven days to only three days, I miss out on the chance to read the newspaper.  That's ok, the weather reports can be found on the Internet anyway.  And these days, the Internet is slowly taking over the role that the morning Newspaper once had a monopoly on.  Seven days a week newspaper deliver tends to be expensive and there are days when the Cleveland Plains Dealer is slim with few news.  That doesn't happen everyday.  There are days when the Cleveland Plains Dealer is jam packed full of stuff to read and be informed about.  If I still had my apartment (And was employed minimum wage enough to pay for it legally), there wouldn't be a newspaper deliver at all.  I'm not much for any delivered newspaper.  Still, I'm curious to know what the weather is.  I felt my hand on the window and it's slightly cold.  I'm not used to cold weather in June.  Perhaps the tempreture will warm up as the day progresses.
As I ponder about slightly cold weather in June, here are some photos of film and television actress Katee Sackhoff and film and television actress Tricia Helfer.


Here are some more photos of Katee Sackhoff.






















































































No comments: