Sunday, July 15, 2012

CARPETS

I must shampoo the carpet in the dinning room.  The thing is that certain spot in the dining room never get clean.  That noticeable spot is never removed.  I shampoo that spot over and over again and it always looks as if I never bothered to do it at all.  And yet I still try to shampoo that dirty spot in the carpet anyway.  I keep hoping that the entire carpet won't have to be removed and replaced.  I keep hoping that the carpet and the eternal dirty spot can be salvaged in some way.  I know what will come next.  I'll have to install carpet without the necessary experience.  First breakfast, then I'll shampoo the rug again.  I'll keep shampoo the rug until that dirty spot in the dining room is finally gone in some way or another.


As I'm busy shampoo the dirt from the carpets again, here are some photos of erotic sexually seductive film actress Emma Stone.

No comments: