Saturday, July 7, 2012

MONEY

It's difficult to function without money.  Money is needed to pay the rent.  Money is needed to pay the electricity, gas, telephone and the water bill.  Money is needed to repay the United States Government college tuition loans for attending,but failing to graduate (Despite getting 3.0 grade point average) Franklin University.  Money is needed if I'm to complete the last four classes needed to get a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.  Money is needed to fix my bike.  It would help if the bike repairs didn't cause the bike to ironically get worse with each progressive bike repair job.  Right now, with constant way too much for comfort flat tires in my bike and too many road rage crazy people (Who shouldn't be allowed to drive a car.  Road rage isn't a socially appropriate way to punish innocent bike riding individuals.  I also believe that road rage isn't a socially appropriate way to punish road rage.  Two wrongs never make it right.) campaigning to drive into my bike, I can't afford my bike riding ability.  Money is needed for food and beverage.  Money is needed to see films in the theater.  Money is needed to eat in restaurants.  Money is needed to shop in stores.  I'm not sure how anybody got the idea that not having money will elevate a person to fame and fortune.  Nobody can be elevated to fame and fortune if they're incapable of earning money because nobody wants to hire them for minimum wage employment.  Perhaps, money isn't needed for heaven, but I still have to survive on Earth.
























 




As I'm filling out another job application form, here are some photos of film and television actress (She's a cast member of the Mentalist and she was killed by Jason Vorhees in Friday the 13th Part Twelve) Amanda Righetti.

No comments: