Saturday, July 28, 2012

OLYMPIC TORCH RELAY

Gentle Reader, would I agree to carry the Olympic Torch for ***** number of miles?  I would be honered if I could walk with the torch instead.  I tried to be on the track and field team when I attended Rockbridge High School, but I ended up being the slowest runner on the team.  I lost every track and field race that I was scheduled for.  Oh yes, the opposing teams always enjoyed seeing me approach the track and field tornement.  I always ended up beyond out of breath while trying to chase after the pet dog Elaina Baina on those rare moments that she got loose (Which thankfully doesn't happen).  However, I won't mind carrying the Olympic Torch if I was allowed to walk with it.  It would be tempting to ride a bike while holding it, but the Olympic Torch might be a bit heavy for that.  I won't mind riding a motorboat with the Olympic Torch if there was a body of water along the way.  Motorboats are useless if there's nothing but dry land everywhere.  Still, carrying the Olympic Torch is a huge honor that should always be revered as the most important. 
As I'm lost in thought about the 2012 London, England Olympic Games, here are some photos of rock star Eliza Sophie Caird aka Eliza Doolittle.




















No comments: