Saturday, July 21, 2012

SECONDS BEFORE I PREPARE BREAKFAST

It's Saturday and I'm going job hunting today.  It's necessary for me to spend as little as possible.  I'm only earning unemployment compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services.  I'm not sure how long the unemployment compensation will last.  At any rate, I need to stick to a rigid budget of only the cheapest items at the least quantities.  Just enjoy as little as possible and be satsified with what I got.  Someday I'll win the lottery and become wealthy.  Today isn't that day.  Since I'm a one man show, I only need to seek employment for myself.  That makes job hunting very easy since I only need to seek employment for myself.  Still, it's hard to find employment during the Great Recession.  What's important is that I learn from my mistakes.  Bad behavior that's making it impossible for me to be employed must be halted immediently and replaced with better behavior that employers will find impressive.  I shall find employment again.  I shall rise above my shortcomings to become a better man.  Life will improve someday.
Here is a photo of Jessica Biel.
Michelle Williams
Anne Hathaway
Kate Beckinsale
Heidi Klum

Ali Larter and Matt LeBlanc rides a bicycle built for two
Nya Rivera
Kyra Sedgwick
Victoria Beckham and her daughter Harper Seven
 Marion Cotillard

Alejandra Orozco
Annabelle Smith
Brittany Broben
Carolina Mendoza

Katie Ledecky


Sharon van Rouwendaal
Alejandra Valencia
Mariana Avitia
Mariel Zagunis

Aliya Mustafina

Anastasia Grishina
Ariel Hsing
Emily Wu and Lily Zhang
Wang Xin
Michelle Jenneke





Lori Jones aka Lolo Jones


Alex Morgan
Misty May Treanor and Kerri Walsh
Diana Bulimar
Diana Chelaru
Dominique Pegg
Emily Little
He Kexin
Jennifer Pinches
Jordyn Wieber
Catalina Ponor, Sandra Izbasa, Larisa Iordache, Diana Bulimar and Diana Chelaru
Larisa Iordache
Missy Franklin
Rebecca Tunney
Reed Kessler
Victoria Komova
Victoria Moors and Madeline Gardiner
 Victoria Moors


 Yao Jinnan
Youna Dufournet

No comments: