Saturday, July 14, 2012

SWIM

I never been able to open my eyes underwater.  I don't know if it's because of the chlorine.  I don't know if there's some other reason aside from the chlorine.  I just was never able to open my eyes under water.  Yes, I'm able to open my eyes underwater with the help of swim goggles.  However, it's been a long time since I've actually used swim goggles.  I don't know why I don't use swim goggles anymore since it's my only hope for opening my eyes underwater.  Without the use of swim goggles, I'm typically blind as a bat when swimming since my eyes are closed the entire time.  It's one of those personality quirks of mine.  I do enjoy having the chance to swim.  Outdoor swimming pools are only open for a limited time.  Indoor swimming pools normally require a fee for entry.  In the year 2012,  I've gone seven months out of twelve months and it's still July.  I'm not sure how much longer unemployment compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services will last.  I can't afford to swim in indoor swimming clubs when there's a huge need to go job hunting for employment instead.  And I've been having a rough time finding permenent employment.  The Great Recession requires sacrifices in order to survive.














































As I'm lost in thought about swimming pools, here are some photos of film and television actress Jessica Alba.

No comments: