Friday, July 27, 2012

THIS IS THE STORY ABOUT LOVE






Courtney Love is one of the cutest and sexiest women alive.  Ah yes, the music industry is so much better with Courtney Love around.










Can you here the tick tok on the timer?  Muffins are being baked.  I'll be eating muffins five minutes from now.  Yum.  I enjoy eating muffins.  Muffins enjoy being eaten by me.  Well, I don't know if muffins actually enjoy being eaten by anybody since muffins are food and not sentient living beings.  And if muffins ever become fully sentient living beings, then it would be weird to eat them.  First, I would worry that I'm about my state of mind.  Thankfully, since I'm of sound mind and body, I'm not having a conversation with a bunch of chocolate muffins that I'm about to eat for breakfast.  Nor am I having a conversation with a mug of coffee that I'm about to drink.  So all is right with the world.
Sorry, this is turning out to be a very weird Internet blog entry.  The timer has rung.  The chocolate muffins is ready.  The coffee is ready.  Breakfast is ready.  Hooray.  Ooops, not ready.  Not close to ready.  The muffins need to be in the oven a little bit longer.  I guess breakfast will be delayed a tiny bit longer.  That's ok, I can wait.  I'm a very patient man.  I'm the most patient man alive.















A word of warning, don't use the swingset behind my Mom's house.  The chain that holds up the swing is only strong enough to hold up a small child in Elementry school, but not of a Junior High child, a Teenage child or even an adult.  If you need to use a swingset, there's a playground only less than a few feet away to the right that has much more sturdy swingsets to swing around on. 









Oh wow, the chocolate muffins are ready after all.  Yay.  Now breakfast can begin.  Thank GOD for choclate muffins and a steaming hot mug of coffee.






































Courtney Love and Gwyneth Paltrow

No comments: