Saturday, July 14, 2012

TODAY IS THE WEEKEND

Today is the weekend.  It's not Monday nor is it Wednesday, but it's Saturday.  Yes, I know the concept of the weekend is lost to somebody who's been unemployed non-stop for the past seven months (Such as myself).  It's hard to rest after five days of resting.  The only challenging form of employment I've been doing is filling out another job application form.  Even though the concept of the weekend is lost to somebody who's been unemployed by the Great Recession, it's still good to enjoy the idea of the weekend.  The weekend is more than just a tangible rest after five days of working.  The weekend is also a state of mind.  However, I spent today seeking employment and it's Saturday.  I'm hoping that a future weekend would be the time that a prospective employer finally takes pity on me and gives me employment again.  I still believe that it's possible for me to be employed again.  I simply have to keep filling out job application forms until my next employer is finally located.





























As I fill out another job application form on Saturday, here are some photos of filma and television actress Katherine Heigl.

No comments: