Monday, July 30, 2012

TWELVE HOURS AFTER WAKING UP IN THE MORNING

Gentle Reader, it would suck to wake up in the morning and then be told that today would be the last day that I'll be alive.  What could I do in the next twelve hours that would qualify as the last day alive that would qualify as being really important, eventful and huge?  Would I go to Camp Crystal Lake, get stoned, get drunk and wait for some serial killing hockey player to kill me off?  Would I try to find out what would do me in and seek to avoid it.  What I'm trying to say is that if somebody told me today that I was going to die before the day was through, I would do anything in my power to avoid getting killed.  I would fight to stay alive as best I can.  I don't believe for a second that anything is predestined.  I always believed that the future is like a blank page.  You can write anything on that blank page.  And if I want my biography to be long fullfilling and filled with happiness, it's well within my right to do so.
Anyway, here are some photos of film and television actresses (Who are also identical twins) Aly (Alyson) Michalka and her identical twin sister AJ (Amanda Joy) Michalka.
































No comments: