Saturday, July 21, 2012

WHAT HAPPENED TO BE IN JULY

Well it's nearly the end of July.  August is just around the corner.  I'm still unemployed and I still have to repay my United States Government college tuition loans for attending, but not graduating (Despite getting 3.0 grade point average on all my classes) Franklin University.  I thought I would be employed by now.  So what do I do beyond looking for employment?  I read books.  I watch digital video disks.  I listen to music.  I surf the Internet.  I do household chores as I live in my Mom's house.  I want to move out of my Mom's house and live in my own apartment again.  However, I can't do so without employment.  It would be nice if I could be employed without employment.  It would be nice if I could live in my own apartment without owning an apartment.  However, I need a stable source of income to make anything possible.  And without a stable source of income, I'm always on the razor's edge of unemployment.  Only by controlling and modifying bad behavior traits that I'm able to keep myself above water. 


























As I fill out a job application form, here are some photos of film actress Julia Roberts.

No comments: