Sunday, July 22, 2012

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME? WHAT IS GOING TO BE MY FINAL FATE, FUTURE AND DESTINY?

What's going to happen to me if I'm unemployable?  What can I do to make myself employable.  If there's any bad habits that's scaring off potential employers, then what can I do to avoid those mistakes so that I'll be employable again.  I'm facing the possibility that I'll go for the entire year 2012 without employment.  I'm facing the possibility that earning unemployment will be the last time I'll ever earn a salary.  I'm facing the possibility that people actually WANT TO SEE ME RENDERED UNEMPLOYED, UNEMPLOYABLE, HOMELESS AND DESTITUTE.  It's as if I have to suffer for some crime that's unknown and unexplained.  And if there is a fault of mine that's rendered me unemployed and still seeking employment actively, then I shall erase that default.  The need to be employed is much greater than the need to continue with a bad habit.  I won't cling to a bad habit all the way down to the homeless shelter and even below that too.  If I had to chose abandon the bad habit to stay alive, then that's exactly what I'm going to do.





As I fill out another job application form and as I continue to be a one man show, here are some photos of sexually seductive film actress (And recently single woman) Katie Holmes.

No comments: