Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CAUSE AND EFFECT

I know the consequences failure could bring to my life.  Being unemployed, earning unemployment compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services and being forced to live in my Mom's house places me in a fragile position.  I can't afford the luxury of bad detrimental habits that causes more pain and agony than is needed.  I can't afford to just sit around and slack off doing nothing either.  I must work harder than most other people in order to prove that I'm not a basketcase moocher, but rather I'm strongly interested in getting my life back on track after sliding backwards faster and farther than previously expected.  I need to be employed.  I need to repay my college tuition loans for attending, but failing to graduate (Despite getting 3.0 in all my classes) Franklin University.  I need to rebuild a surplus in my saving account.  I need to get my own private apartment relaunched.  I know that going backwards isn't a form of going forward, but rather going backwards has always been considered going backwards.  And despite being a heterosexual guy, I'm still single and unattached.  I would like to fall in love with a girl, but what female wants to date an unemployed guy, living in his Mom's house and who doesn't own a car (Nor can he even own a bike) without wrecking it beyond repair?  There's no heroism in not being able to own either a car or a bike without wrecking both beyond repair.  And so I struggle to get my life back on track.  If there is such a thing as a previous reincarnation, then maybe I'll be forgiven for the crimes my previous incarnation has afflicted against the dark forces that continue to conspire against me.  Until then, all the bad habits that's causing me to go backwards instead of forward must be ended 100%.
As I struggle to reinvent myself, here are some photos of film and television actress Rose Byrne.
































Missy Higgins and Rose Byrne

No comments: