Friday, August 17, 2012

GONE ARE THE BAD HABITS

I don't need cigarettes, cigars or any other forms of tobacco.  My life is complete without lung cancer in my life.  I don't need alcohol accept for the rare occasional glass (One maximum thank you).  Soda pop and coffee are my beverage passion right now.  I don't need to gamble.  Why spend $1,000.00 and never get anything beyond blinking lights and clanging noises.  It makes no sense.  Earning Unemployment Compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services is an education in only paying for something that actually results in tangible results.  Gambling never produces tangible results accept losing $1,000.00 and getting nothing for the trouble.  The gambling houses always wins and that's bad mojo for me.  I don't need to be cranky.  There's enough cranky people out there who's crancy exploits are much better than mine---I can't compete so why bother to compete.  It's much better to be calm.  People who are calm always get much more accomplished.  Always fill out at least one job application form a day.  Who knows?  I'll become employed again someday.
As I fill out a job application form, here are some photos of rock star Eliza Sophie Caird aka Eliza Doolittle.











































No comments: