Thursday, August 16, 2012

MONEY

It's rough existing with only Unemployment Compensation.  And I know how temporary and feeting the Unemployment Compensation truly is.  I know that the Unemployment Compensation won't last.  To be honest with you Gentle Reader, I honestly thought I'd be employed again.  But since I'm unemployed, I can't spend money like crazy.  I can't financially live beyond my financial ability to pay for it.  I must scale down what I spend money on and why it's spent.  I must reevaluate if what I'm spending money on truly is needed.  I won't lie to you Gentle Reader.  I'm not always successful in keeping to my rigid fianancial budget.  However, more often than not, I'm able to stay on budget.  Yes, I still need to repay my United States Government college tuition loans for attending, but failing to graduate (Despite getting 3.0 in all my classes) Franklin University.  I can never forget that I have college tuition loans hanging over my head.  I must keep myself together simply for the sake of getting that college tuition loans paid in full.  Yes, I have doubts about if I'll ever get my college tuition loans debt paid in full.  However, I need the self confidence to pay my United States College Tuition Loans paid in full.  Maturity is keeping to a rigid budget.  Maturity is not acting like I'm wealthy when I'm only earning Unemployment Compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services.  Keep my feet rooted to the ground and be realistic about everything.  With luck, I'll survive and become a better man.
As I fill out more job application forms, here are some photos of film actress and rock star Geri Halliwell.

























No comments: