Tuesday, August 21, 2012

THE LACK OF A WILD AND CRAZY LIFE

Gentle Reader, I'll tell you the truth about myself.  I'm not a wild and crazy party animal.  I'm not capable of throwing the ultimate keg party of the century.  I can't throw keg parties more flamboyant than anybody else.  I'm not a womanizing lady magnet who could seduce any woman of any personality anywhere at anytime.  Only James Bond could accomplish such an impossible task and he's a fictional character.  Plus, all the women that James Bond goes to bed with are actresses paid to pretend to go to bed in a pretend make believe sort of way.  There's a crew of forty camera men, lighting crew, set designers, directors, wind machine operators and the such.  Plus, the music is always included in post production.  Production normally involves a bunch of people dancing without any music present.  It's kind of weird when you really look at a film being made.  Well, I only saw a tiny portion of the Avengers being made and that doesn't involve wild keg parties or seducting hot women (Though there are hot women present who are too busy beating people up to allow themselves to be seduced).  Sorry, this blog entry is all over the place.  I'm feeling rather scatterbrained.
As I'm lost in thought about remote control that's used to turn on the television and change the television without getting up from the chair, here are some photo of film and television actress Olivia Wilde.  Olivia Wilde isn't a doctor, but she plays a doctor on television.  And no, Olivia Wilde can't perscribe medicine either.


























No comments: