Tuesday, August 21, 2012

THE TURTLE AND THE RABBIT

When reading the fable about the Turtle and the Hare (aka the Rabbit), how many of us book readers kind of felt sorry for the Rabbit (aka the Hare).  I mean, I'm sure the Hare (aka the Rabbit) didn't wake up one morning and say, "Hey, I'm going to lose a race against the slowest creature on Earth and be humiliated for the rest of my natural life."  And the Rabbit (aka the Hare) was so confident that he either didn't train for the race or he trained much too agressively.  Whatever the case may be, the Turtle won both the race plus each and every rematch.  And so the Hare (aka the Rabbit) was forced to hang his head in shame.  Of course, then we have the fable about the Snail and the Rabbit (aka the Hare). 
As I'm lost in thought about turtles, hares, rabbits and snails, here are some photos of errotic and sexually seductive film actress Jessica Chastain---One of the cutest women on Earth.

























No comments: