Thursday, September 6, 2012

LIFE WITHOUT SMART PHONES AND TABLET COMPUTERS

I have seen those comercials in which people are so hooked to their smart phones that they lose the ability to interact with the realities of normal existance. Personally, I have trouble understanding that. I'm saying that because I don't have a smart phone and I'm functioning rather nicely without a breakdown. Yes, I have a cell phone that my Biologic Dad is paying for and that's about it. Perhaps I'm addicted to smart phone technology in an alternate reality existance, but I have no way of reaching such an alternate reality. And so I function with less because less is what I've been born with to start with. Not everybody is born with a silver spoon in their mouths and I'm not among those lucky few.
Here are some photos of Emily Haines.  Emily Haines is the lead singer, piano keyboard player and guitar player for the rock band Metric.








































 




















No comments: