Wednesday, September 26, 2012

MORE RAIN HAS FALLEN TODAY

I woke up to rain.  Actually, it was more like a thunderstorm.  It was still raining when the newspaper was being fetched by my brother Mitchel.  I share this house with my Mom and my brother.  I once had my own apartment, but rough times and unpaid college tuition loans caused my life to go backwards.  So now that I'm employed by Red Lobster, I have a chance to go forward again---Just as soon as I can get my college tuition loans repaid.  Anyway, I looked out of the window.  While the ground was still wet with rain, I didn't see actual rain falling upon the asphalt.  So the thunderstorm pretty much started only second, minutes or hours after I fell asleep and ended roughly an hour after I woke up.  Hey, sleeping through the rain is one way for rain to fall.  I'm not going to complain.
Here are some photos of film actress Charlize Theron























No comments: