Sunday, September 23, 2012

NO RAIN TODAY

There's no rain today, though there is enough clouds above me for rain to start.  I don't have an umbrella at hand if rain does start falling.  I'm forty-four years old and I spent most of my life in the Midwest in general and the state of Ohio in particular.  To be more particular, I've been living in the Midwest since 1975 and I've been living in Ohio since 1990.  Cleveland, Ohio is my most recent residential address.  It's hard to know what the future will be like since the future tends to be rather unpredictable.  I tried to predict the future without success.  However, I doubt that wrigley field is going to end up looking like this if an electricity blackout paired up with running out of crude oil to drill from the ground leads to the overthrow of the United States Government.
 


I doubt the rest of Chicago, Illinois is going to end up looking like this after we suffer a really huge electrical blackout paired up with running out of crude oil to drill from the ground.
I also doubt that Los Angeles is going to end up looking like this after we suffer a really huge electrical blackout paired up with running out of crude oil to drill from the ground.

I doubt that the USS Missouri is going to end up looking like this after we suffer a really huge electrical blackout paired up with running out of crude oil to drill from the ground.
I doubt that the Houston Astrodome is going to end up looking like this after we suffer a really huge electrical blackout paired up with running out of crude oil to drill from the ground.
I doubt that New Orleans, Lousiana is going to end up looking like this after we suffer a really huge electrical blackout paired up with running out of crude oil to drill from the ground.
I doubt that the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia is going to end up looking like this after we suffer a really huge electrical blackout paired up with running out of crude oil to drill from the ground.
I doubt that the Ambassador Bridge in Detroit, Michigan is going to end up looking like this after we suffer a really huge electrical blackout paired up with running out of crude oil to drill from the ground.
 I doubt that Boston Massachusetts is going to end up looking like this after we suffer a really huge electrical blackout paired up with running out of crude oil to drill from the ground.
I doubt that New York City, New York is going to end up looking like this after we suffer a really huge electrical blackout paired up with running out of crude oil to drill from the ground.
 
I doubt that Houston, Texas is going to end up looking like this after we suffer a really huge electrical blackout paired up with running out of crude oil to drill from the ground.
I doubt that Washington D.C. is going to end up looking like this after we suffer a really huge electrical blackout paired up with running out of crude oil to drill from the ground.
What can I say.  I tend to be an optimist.  I like to see the good in the human race.  I still believe that the human race will succeed despite themselves. 
Here are some photos of film actress Kate Hudson.  Kate Hudson is the daughter of film actress legend Goldie Hawn and Bill Hudson and adopted by action film actor Kurt Russell.  Her brother Oliver Hudson is also employed as an actor.







No comments: