Saturday, September 22, 2012

RAIN, RAIN AND MORE RAIN IS FALLING FROM THE SKY

Gentle Reader, have you heard the song with lyrics which include, It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad there are people out there who can sleep through anything---Including possible thunderstorms.  I'm a heavy sleeper myself.  I could sleep through bombs bursting in air too.  And that explains why I never enlisted in the army.  Well, actually, I can't climb tall wooden walls with only a rope and no ladder either.  Plus, running long distances is always better with a bicycle (Which doesn't get flat tires all the time).  Anyway, I'm getting off topic.  What was I talking about.  Oh yes, being a heavy sleeper.  I can sleep through anything.  It takes more than an act of GOD to get me up when I'm in deep sleep mode.
While I'm lost in thought about falling asleep, staying asleep and things that makes it easier to fall asleep, here are some photos of rock star Katy Perry.








No comments: