Thursday, September 6, 2012

THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2012

Let's see, according to the Gallup polls, Liberal Democrat President Barack Obama is leading challenger Conservative Republican Mitt Romney 47 to 46.  Despite having both the Liberal Democrat National Convention and the Conservative National Convention, the race is still very close and could swing either way.  Of course, being a Liberal Democrat, I would like the Liberal Democrats to win the election.  I'm not about to give the election away to the Conservative Republicans if I don't believe in the Conservative Republican idiology.  Of course, being a professional minimum wage employee with no links to the rich and famous, there's no way I can give the election away to the Conservative Republicans----Even if I wanted to.  I'm just as much of a spectator as everybody else happens to be.  Gentle Reader, you know what happens next.  We'll have debates between President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.  With luck, the political debates will be what's needed for President Barack Obama to win reelection by a landslide.  I pray to GOD every night for such an opportunity to happen.
Here are some photos of rock star Tori Amos.














 


 

 
 
 






 
 




 

 
 






 
 










 
 















 

No comments: