Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WAKING UP IN THE MORNING

I'll need to shampoo the carpets today.  I've been required to shampoo the carpet in the dining room at least once a month for a while.  I don't mind.  It really doesn't take that much time.  I'm thankful that I don't have to shampoo the entire house---Just the dinning room.  It's still morning.  It's 7:26 as I'm writing this, but the blog will be posted as being 4:26 in the morning.  No, I didn't wake up before the crack of dawn to write this.  This blogging site always posts it's blog entries at least three hours earlier than when the blog entries were actually posted.  There's nothing I can do about it.  It's just a quirk more than anything else.  It's not raining outside.  I'm about to eat breakfast.  First breakfast, then I'll shampoo the carpets.  Oh yes, I'll need to shower and groom myself too.  Ah yes, the rituals we engage in as we wake up in the morning.
Here are some photos of track and field athelete Jessica Ennis.







 












No comments: