Friday, September 28, 2012

WALKING DOWN THE STREETS

Celebrities are just like any other person.  They still have to wake up, eat food and watch television like the rest of us normal folk.  Yes, celebrities get photographed a great deal more.  Being a normal person living a normal life, I find it difficult to imagine what it must be life to constantly getting photographed non-stop while walking down the sidewalk.  Yes, I won't mind being rich and famous, but I'm glad I don't have to worry about the paparazzi. 
While I'm lost in thought about the paparazzi, here are some photos of film actress, television actress and rock star Selena Gomez.

 
Say cheese: Selena looked in high spirits as she giggled with photographers in Hollywood
 
Say cheese: Selena looked in high spirits as she giggled with photographers in Hollywood

No comments: