Saturday, September 22, 2012

WHAT HAPPENED TO STEVEN AFTER THE RAIN FELL

It wasn't raining outside when I clocked in to work at Red Lobster (Where I've worked as a dishwasher since August 29, 2012), but it was raining when I clocked off work.  It was still raining when I returned home.  Now I woke up and the rain has gone.  There was clear blue skies from what I've heard, but I slept through it and the overcast cloud covered sky returned.  Now I looked out of the window and the clear blue sky has returned to replace all of the clouds.  Oh yes, it's hard to predict the weather recently.  If I don't like th weather, then I need to wait a few minutes and then the weather will change (They say the same thing about Columbus, Ohio and Columbia, Missouri where I also lived in the past).  The ground was still wet from the rain the last time I checked.  I don't know if the ground is still wet right now. 
Here are some photos of Welsh United Kingdom mezzo-soprano opera star (And former contestant (She came in second place) of the United States edition of Dancing with the Stars (It's called Strictly Come Dancing in her native United Kingdom)) Katherine Jenkins.












 
 

 











































No comments: