Monday, October 15, 2012

WHEN MONDAY RETURNS AGAIN

It rained yesterday afternoon and the rain was gone by evening.  The rain that did fall was a rather light rain.  It wasn't the huge knock out drag out rain storm that I was expecting.  It's not raining today.  It's cold outside, but the cold weather isn't paired up with rain.  I enjoy hot weather and rain much more than cold weather with rain.  I'm only saying this because it's hard for Auttumn coats to keep a person warm when such attire is getting soaked with rain water.  And then a blast of slightly cold wind blows against me and the wet clothing (Make soggy by the rain) only makes the Auttumn breeze slightly frostier.  Still, such rain benifits the fish, ducks and plants as long as such rain water isn't turned to ice by the Winter tempreture.  I don't Winter will arrive in October so I won't have to worry about shoveling the driveway anytime soon. 
As I'm lost in thought about Auttumn, here are some photos of Ashley Greene.











 





No comments: