Saturday, November 3, 2012

WHEN THE RAIN STOPPED FALLING

Gentle Reader, it's safe to assume that Hurricane Sandy has become a thing of the past.  I know that for certain because it stopped raining.  Or rather, there isn't any more news about hurricane damage to the East Coast of the United States of America being talked about in the present tense.  But rather, there's lots of talk about the cleanup after Hurricane Sandy might take a long time.  And so the East Coast of the United States of America is no longer in trying to survive the worst mode, but rather is in trying to cope with the devestation left behind.  There's water damage to property and homes.  Personal possessions which are difficult to replace has been ruined.  It's a tough uphill struggle towards recovery, but I'm convinced the East Coast of the United States of America will recover.  Hurricane Sandy may have knocked us down, but we'll stand up again and we'll be stronger and better than ever before.
And as I watch the grey rain clouds still linger in the sky, here are some photos of rock star Gwen Stefani (Solo albums and lead singer of the rock band No Doubt).


































 







 
 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like to taste Gwen,s pussy.I am a white libra man,my nickname is sunshine.my name is jefferysteininger@gmail.com