Friday, December 21, 2012

PREPARATION

It's a good idea to make plans to walk from the library back home earlier than I was expecting to.  I'm saying that because the snow could always become far deeper than expected.  Yeah, the snow was light when I arrived at the library, but I'm not sure if it's actually going to stay that way.  Nature isn't as easy to predict as human and animals are.  Yeah, there are people who make a living predicting the weather, but how does anybody predict something that appears to be random on the best of days?  Still, the falling snow appears to be light when I look out of the window from a distance.  However, looking out of the window from a distance isn't the same as looking out of a window close up.  And perhaps I'll need to look out of the window periodically just in case the falling snow becomes far worse than anybody expected.  If the worst case situation arrives and it's truly a blizzard, then I won't be too worried.  I walked home in deep blizzard type of weather before in the past.  I'm normally psychologically and physically ready for anything.
And as I'm lost in thought about the falling snow, here are some photos of rock star and actress Britney Spears.






Britney Spears and 2012 U.S.A. version of The X-Factor finalist Carly Rose Sonenclar



No comments: