Sunday, January 13, 2013

AFTER THE RAIN HAS FALLEN

Well it's supposed to be Winter, but it doesn't feel like it. The snow has melted away and the ice is gone too. The rain has successfully washed away what's left of what was supposed to be three months of cold weather. And now it's unofficially Spring. And I don't mind (With vague concerns about Global Warming) that Spring came early this year. It's easier for me to walk from place to place when I don't have to wade through vaguely deep snow. I'm in a good mood. I'm in good spirits. Pleasent early Spring type of weather really puts me in a really great mood.
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Attending the 38th Annual Film Critics Association Awards, we have the following celebrities....
Amy Adams
Jennifer Lawrence
Attending the Art of Elysium Gala, we have the following celebrities...
Mena Suvari
Rachel Bilson
Kirsten Dunst
Ali Larter
Eva Amurri
Alicia Witt
Camilla Belle
Krysten Ritter
Anna Kendrick
The following celebrities were attending the BAFTA 2013 Tea Party...
Amanda Seyfried
Olivia Munn
Freida Pinto
Anne Hathaway
Jennifer Lawrence

No comments: