Tuesday, January 22, 2013

THE DRIVEWAY

I will need to shovel the driveway.  It won't take that much work.  Only a very thin sheet of snow have fallen and it's too cold for it to melt away on it's own.  And it's not the lake effect snow that was expected.  For all the drama I was expecting, the thin sheet of snow was rather anti-climatic.  It's easier for me to talk through, but still anti-climatic all the same.  The arctic level temperatures was expected and received.  I have no idea what the predicted weather will be like next week, but this week is starting to feel more like Winter once again.  I guess the warm weather chose to take a holiday from the Gentle Reader and I. 
And as I'm lost in thought while looking at the falling snow, here are some photos of film and television actress Lucy Liu.

1 comment:

jhon said...

Funny thing, I tried googling various combinations of the words gravel, driveway and runoff to see if I could find a picture and I kept coming across many pictures of your driveway!privacy fence prices