Thursday, January 31, 2013

WALLPAPER

Gentle Reader, I've been scraping off the wallpaper since Tuesday this week and I've been making some really good progress.  The wallpaper in question is only three inches tall and located as a strip along the entire perimeter of the kitchen.  It's purple colored with old fashion pictures of silver tall cylinder shaped coffee pots, tins of coco, asparagus, mushrooms and some purple potato-like thing.  I'm getting closer and closer to completing the task, but it's slow, exhausting and time consuming.  And to answer the Gentle Reader's next question, scraping off the wallpaper isn't an easy task and it isn't anything that I would like to repeat ever again.  Scraping off the wallpaper once is more than enough as far as I'm concerned.
And as I'm lost in thought while scraping off the wallpaper, here are some photos of Francesca Eastwood---The biologic daughter of film actor Clint Eastwood.













No comments: