Thursday, February 28, 2013

FOUR MINUTES

What can I say within the span of four minutes.  What can I write about within the span of four minutes.  Four minutes isn't a lot of time.  So I'll just type out the first thing that comes to mind and hope that what I write will be sufficient.  The clock is ticking.  The clock is moving forward.  The clock never moves backwards.  The clock never freezes in mid-motion.  Time keeps moving forward regardless of if the Gentle Reader and I is prepared for it or now.  Tick tock.  The clock moves forward.  And for those with an organized plan for the future, the continual march forward of time is of no consequences.  It's those who isn't prepared for the march forward of time who ends up getting screwed by their lack of preperation.  And I pray to GOD that I have a sufficient enough plan for the future so that I'm not screwed by my own actions and behavior.  So far, so good.  I'm in good shape so far and I hope to continue to be so in the years to come.
And as I'm lost in thought about clocks, here are some photos of actress Ming-Na Wen.





No comments: