Sunday, February 3, 2013

HOW MUCH LUCK DO YOU NEED?

Do you believe in luck Gentle Reader?  I wish I believed in luck.  However, all the lucky charmes won't be of any use if no effort is made to improve my life.  I can't just say this inanimate object is lucky and suddenly all my problems is solved.  I need to figure out what happened to my life and how to make it better.  I wish luck were possible.  I pray to GOD that luck were possible.  At times I even pray that luck were possible.  And I'm still optimistic that luck were possible.  I keep an open mind about everything and anything.  But I can't rely on superstition when superstition simply isn't available.  I walked under ladders and open an umbrella in the house and no bad luck happens.  In fact, I'm starting to think that walking under ladders and opening an umbrella in the house has brought me more positive luck than all the four leaf clovers and rabbit feet (The poor critter) the world has to offer.  I'll allow the poor rabbit to keep it's feet a little bit longer.
And as I'm lost in thought about bad luck, good luck and taco dinners, here are some photos of film actress Reese Witherspoon.




 
 























 













 Reese Witherspoon and her daughter Ava Elizabeth Phillippe








 


 

No comments: