Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MY BIRTHDAY IS FORTY-EIGHT HOURS FROM NOW

I'll be forty-five years old two days from now Gentle Reader. I'm only five years away from being middle aged. I'm only fifty-five years from being age 100 on 2068. The year 2030 is only seventeen years from now.  The year 2099 is only eighty-six years from now.  Time moves quicker than anybody can expect.  One moment grand plans are orchestrated, but the execution of those plans are delayed for tomorrow.  And when enough tomorrows are accumulated, soon fifty-five years has passed and none of those grand plans has come true because blank blank waited too long to get started for the first time ever.  Anyway, I'm going to be fifty-five years old two days from now.  I'm not exactly over the hill yet, but I'm getting closer to the mountain top peak.
And as I'm lost in thought about clocks and time, here are some photos of rock star Katy Perry.




























No comments: