Saturday, February 16, 2013

THE FOURTH WEEK OF FEBRUARY

Yesterday was my birthday and now I'm looking at the world from the perspective of a forty-five year old. And the world still feels the same. The only thing that's different is that I'm one year older and hopefully one year wiser. And as time progresses, I get to become a better person. With luck, I get to slowly and gradually improve with age. I'm only five years away from reaching the halfway point of my existance. And then what happens when I reach the halfway point of my life. It's tempting to have a midlife crises, but I never seem to find enough free time to do so properly. So I guess I'll face the halfway point of my life when it arrives in 2018 with dignity and grace. And as I'm enjoying each day to the fullest, here are some photos of actress and novelist Amber Benson.
 

 
 


 

 



 



 
 






 








Clare Kramer (22 episode challenge du jour  Glory aka Glorificus---The Goddess from the Hell Dimension in the fifth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Amber Benson (Tara Maclay---The unofficial official cast member of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) holds a Buffy the Vampire Slayer reunion of sorts

No comments: