Sunday, February 3, 2013

WALLPAPER

I'm scraping off the wallpaper from the kitchen wall.  I'm almost done.  I only have only one wall left to do and a fourth of it's already done.  The wallpaper in only three inches tall and located near the ceiling.  It's not easy.  It's slow and tedius.  However, the sooner I get the wallpaper scraped off, the sooner I can do something else instead.  And wallpaper scraping isn't nearly as hard as other possible household chores.  Imagine that one day in the past, somebody purchased this wallpaper and was over excited about putting it up and proud to see in on the wall.  And now my Mom is overexcited to see it go and proud to see it no longer on the wall.  And sometimes we don't want change, but the removal of the wallpaper in the kitchen will happen anyway regardless.
And as I'm lost in thought about wallpaper, here are some photos of film actress, television actress and country music singer Reba McEntire.




No comments: