Tuesday, March 12, 2013

CALM IS THE NIGHT

Calm is the night.  Calm is the early morning.  And it's hard to tell the difference when the midnight hour approaches closer and closer.  And soon I'll be going to sleep for a few hours.  And I'll dream of angels standing nearby my bed to keep me safe.  And I'll dream of demons attacking me while I'm sleeping.  And I'll be dreaming of angels fighting off the demons so that I'll awake the next morning calm, alert and ready to face another day.  Don't get me wrong Gentle Reader, I'm not normally so religious before going to sleep.  Yeah, I'm religious, but I don't tend to take the Holy Bible as actual literal historical fact.  There are too many science fiction elements for the Holy Bible to be taken literally as actual historical fact.  And I don't normally say my prayers before going to bed.  And I'm normally calm before going to bed.  And I'm calm while I'm waking up in the morning too.  And lately, the heavens have also been calm.  And the angels prevail while I sleep.  And that's because the darkness still won't overwhelm the land.  And all is good in the world.
And as I'm lost in thought about religion, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Mandy Moore






Rose McGowan





Kristen Bell


Amanda Bynes



Kirsten Dunst










Melissa Joan Hart























 












 
 
 




 

No comments: