Thursday, March 14, 2013

NIGHT COVERS THE LAND ONCE AGAIN

Night has covered the land once again.  The Gentle Reader and I always knew that it would happen.  Night has arrived in the past, it's come again and it will be here in the future too.  The arrival of night is almost as reliable as the arrival of day (Unless you're living close to the arctic, in that case, night lasts for thirty days on one month and day lasts for thirty days on other days).  Still, the Gentle Reader and I isn't planning to hang out nearby the arctic circle anytime soon (Though a trip to Iceland does sound like a good idea someday).  I'm getting off track.  Where was I?  Oh yes, it's night again.  Morning will rejoin us all a few hours from now  Sleepiness has prevailed, but I'll be fully awake once again a few hours from now.  And the preperation of dinner which occured a few hours ago will be replaced by the preperation of breakfast a few hours into the future. 
And as I'm lost in thought below the stars and the moon, here are some photos of actress Sophia Bush.






















No comments: